By joining IATEFL and our Special Interest Group we hope that you will become an active member of the SIG by
- writing articles for our journal, Professional and Academic English,
- attending and presenting at our Pre-Conference Events, SIG Showcase Days and ESP tracks at the annual IATEFL conference,
- joining in conversations on social media (on our Facebook page and on Twitter),
- suggesting and helping to organise an ESPSIG event in your local area,
- helping to recruit new ESPSIG members.
Benefits of becoming an ESPSIG member include
- receiving our journal, Professional and Academic English, two times a year in addition to the IATEFL newsletter Voices six times a year,
- opportunity to have your article(s) published in our journal and conference proceedings,
- membership of a strong global network of ESP professionals.
In the last few years, we have worked with publishers closely to publish books in the field of ESP. This collaboration has helped to promote ESP more globally through publications.